There are many way that the elven armor can
Massy news: "Appleton firstly worked from drawings to produce
100 suits of Elf armour. Each suit was made from about 50 pieces of
polypropyline plastic, cut from sheets, then assembled like a kitset.
The suits were held together with elastic straps at the back, to allow
freedom of movement. The helmets were a fast-setting plastic, sprayed
over a range of moulds."
- Places to check for tips on this site
- All About Armor give you a starting
point for all kinds of armor tips and techniques and further resources
on the web.
- Check out our Armor Cheats
for a number of ways to creative armor w/o a forge.
- A site devolved to detailed research and construction techniques for
elven armor out of paper machee
- Making Elven Armor from Craft foam and a great tutorial on painting
and aging as well
LOTR Home | The Hobbit | News 'n' Exhibits | Characters | Quick Costumes | Making 'Em | Buy It | Resources | Community | Search Us | Contact Us
Up | Female Elves | Arwen | Lady Galadriel | Male Elves | Legolas | Elrond | Celeborn | Gil_Galad | Haldir | Glorfindel | Elves in Armor | Elven Things
This page was last updated