Aragorn's TTT Battle Gear
Version 2.0 May 2004
For the Helms Deep battle, Aragorn dons a mail shirt. He wears his
jerkin over it with his regular belt. In ROTK, the belt will
eventually be replaced with his Kingly Belt and Narsil.
The maille is just a regular mail shirt, short sleeved. No gusset
under the arm that we can tell. Comes to mid calf. Split front
and back for riding.T neckline. The front slit is edged in strips of
grometted leather and laced closed.
The TTT Toy
|Jerkin detail, note the patched pieces of leather.
||Patching on the back too.
- Portrait - entire costume
- Portrait - hand on sword
- Portrait - hand at site
- Battle pose - sword raised, across front
- Staring out - magazine cover
- Looking to the left, sword raised, arm tucked
- Arm raised in the rain, flanked by two elves
- Aragorn and Legolas in the rain
- Aragon and Legolas - ready for battle - wind blowing
- TTT Glam shot
- removing sword - cu of sword and vambrace
- The ROTK toy
LOTR Home | Strider | Kit and Weaponds | Council Velvet | TTT Outfits | Royal Armor | Fellowship Reunion | Coronation Garb | Funeral Garb
Up | Red Shirt | TTT Battle Gear
This page was last updated