Annual Exhibition The Art of Motion Picture Costume Design at FIDM -
Los Angeles, Fashion Institute of Design and
Merchandising - Museum Galleries on the Park
(click for current
year info )
Exhibit showcases the best movie costumes of 2002.
- Monday February 17th - Saturday, May 3rd, 2003
- Monday - Saturday, 10:00am to 4:00 pm
- Group docent tour may be arranged.
- Docents are available at most hours.
- Where: Fashion Institute of Design and Merchandising (FIDM) -
Museum Galleries on the Park
919 South Grand Ave - 1st Level
Los Angeles, CA 90015
- Gallery information and map:
- Admission is Free!
- Parking under the building is $6, Saturdays, $3.
- The only way to get into the lot is on 9th street going east
from the 110 freeway. (Just passed Flower and Hope, on the right
Find out about past Motion Picture exhibits
- Note: the garment district is right near by. After you see the
costumes, go on over to Maple and 9th and hit the fabric shops while
details are fresh in your memory.
- Park on Maple just north of 9th... go up the ramp
LOTR Home | Up | Traveling Exhibit | LA Costume Gather-10/05 | FIDM 2005 | Comic Con 2004 | RingCon 2004 | Weapons Exhibit | FIDM 2004 | Neiman Marcus - LA | FIDM 2003 | Toronto ROM 2002 | Whitcoulls | Dymock Bookstore
This page was last updated