Boromir wears only two outfits in FOTR. He is
seen wearing a plain front lace leather doublet when he first rides up to
Rivendell. The outfit we call his "Fellowship" outfit is worn during
most of the movie.
(Just some basic shots here w/ the outline, still need to do the
- (none on line that we know about)
Note: the plain black leather surcoat appears to be the identical pattern as
his more decorated surcoat. Leather lacing. Wear it with the
It is in the original FOTR books, but we have not seen it in the movie.
For image details, check the Gondorian section
- Boromir triumphs in Osgiliath - yelling, sword held high, white
banner in hand
- Boromir reclaims Osgiliath - back view, holding white manner
- Faramir and Bo together, solders and rangers in background
- Denethor exchanges words with his sons, at opening of narrow stone
Same appear to be worn with all his outfits.
- Described as classic leather ridding boots in black
- Info from Jim McIntosh, maker of the boots for the film
- These may be purchased in any equestrian store.
- Less expensive alternate may be the rubber boots also at an question
store or an old pair of biker boots from a thrift shop
LOTR Home | Up | Aragorn | Boromir | Eowyn | Faramir | Theoden | Eomer | Denethor | Isildur and Elendil | Wormtongue | Rohan | Gondorians | Easterlings | Haradrim | Dunharrow
Up | Fellowship | Red Tunic | Kit
This page was last updated