Smeagol / Gollum
Hey, rags counts as a costume! (And he's with the hobbits because
that is who his river folk are most closely related to -- the stoors.)
IAn oilcloth tunic/poncho with a pair of pants, a rope belt, and a
rather fancy paisley scarf. Apparently there was also some belt detailing:
Smeagol as collector, showing early obsessions with talismans and such, so
that Andy suggested they add what sound like strung beads, shells, and so
forth, that Smeagol hangs off himself.
- Fishing w/ his cousin
- Hunched over pointing, side
- Discovery - Reaching for the Ring - two shot
- Anger, hair across eyes, starting to transform
He wears just scraps that resemble a loin cloth, but the fabric also tucks to
cover the underside so to keep him "G" rated even during his scampering.
Think of it like a "M", with ties at the top of the "M" points.
There is a tiny pouch on his right side where he can hold the ring. It
is held close with just a bit of bone.
- Eating fish at the pool, Frodo in background
- Glaring - black and white, rock behind
- Stewing Fish - 3 shot
- The talking toy
- The official toy biz picture w/ blue background
- The official toy biz picture w/ wall
- long shot, good rez
- This is probably the only shot where we will see the entire breach
- The plush toy (seriously)
- The Comic Con Statue
- Andy and the statue
- Add Richard
- Climbing the side of the cliff in the motion capture suit.
- "My Preciousssssssss Dress"
- Gollum on the red carpet at the Golden Globes, 2002
LOTR Home | Hobbits | Elves | Dwarfs | Human | Wizards | Nasties | Things
Up | Frodo | Fellowship Hobbits | Bilbo | Male Hobbits | Female Hobbits | Rosie Cotton | Hobbit Kids | Smeagol (Gollum) | Hobbit Things
This page was last updated