(Right now these are not split out by
separate outfits worn -- project anyone?)
Group shots of the fellowship Hobbits
|The hobbit's fellowship outfits (Casa
||Bags for their travels
- From Casa Loma Exhibit photos - 4 shots
- Movie photo - 4 hobbits
- With wagon in the background
- Waiting in Moria
- With Bill, the pony
- Hobbit 4 shot w/PJ, Rivendell, BtS
- 3 hobbits in bed
ROTK - hobbits at the coronation
- bow to no one, the 4 hobbits in vest
ROTK - hobbits return to the shire
The hobbits are transformed by the journey
- The 4 standing in an overgrown field, sky in the background, cloaks
- Three together n front of a stone arch
- Accessories from Casa
At Sam and Rosie's Wedding
ROTK - final
- The hobbit toys for the end
- Fellowship hobbits descriptions
- The 4 hobbits toys all have double button
fly-front breaches. Basically, what you would see in the
Regency era, but not nearly so tight. Definition, in English... the
front of their short trousers open with
buttons on either side of the center. Each figure showed two buttons on
- Suspenders are "X" style with leather ends that button on the
- some shirts have weird 2 part cuffs, the rest are narrow or
rolled up most of the time.
- high pockets.
- Also, on the toys all the gents were wearing
coats under their cloaks. Warning, the
cloaks are wrong.
- The coats are all fitted in the back. There
are buttons approximately above center hip. Some coat tails were split.
- Comments from the movie (Judy)
- Merry & Pippin had a different outfit on at
the party when they were stealing fireworks than when they went on the
- Merry had a yellow & red striped vest (with
a solid yellow back); and his normal yellow vest had the design
quilted into it.
- Minor detail: all of the shirts had a back
yoke across the
shoulders, but it didn't go past the top of the shoulder.
- Sam: the collar on his shirt (at least in Rivendell) had very
large dark, hand stitched top stitching. Coat was a
herringbone twill. Brown thread, in wide stitches.
- Bilbo's sea green vest in Rivendell looked like a slubby silk.
Pant pattern: Tailor's Guide: Drop-Front
Beeches or Trousers, 1750-1820. Make trousers and shorten.
Advanced remove waist band... see pictures in Hobbits
LOTR Home | Sam | Merry | Pippin
Up | Frodo | Fellowship Hobbits | Bilbo | Male Hobbits | Female Hobbits | Rosie Cotton | Hobbit Kids | Smeagol (Gollum) | Hobbit Things
This page was last updated