Frodo Original Travel Cloak
- Frodo, Gandalf's hand on his shoulder - Elrond's council
- Fordo scared and ready to fight, sword raised
- MCU, higher angle, high rez
- Look across his shoulder, there is very obviously a seam there.
We know this is shaped from other pics.
- Look at the across the neck tab. You can see the tuck there and
it's quite deep.
- Also look at the stitching there: two sets of double row
stitching... and probably the tuck is caught in all 4 stitches as is
the edge of the cloaks and some stabilizing stay tape so that the
cloak tab can take the weight of all that punishment in running,
jumping, falling, etc.
- Laying in the grass, first site of Arwen
- Frodo and Pipin - dirty from the fight in the mind
|The basic pattern... from the bigger toy. It
looks right. It has the same set back neck hole as the
fellowship cloak but multiple pieces. Note how the front
flares out for the overcross piece.
Yes, we need more pics... but haven't had the time to work on it,
This page was last updated