We're still studying bit and pieces... and it can get a bit messy in here
For most of his outfit, go back to
his character page.
Chalkboard currently contains just the sleeves
Focus on the Sleeves
The sleeves are complex, so here's some extra help. Top dark green
petal is lined and the lining is top stitched down.
Da current basic description on how to make them:
Examples of the sleeve constrution (and how to have fun w/ your muslin at
the same time):
- Padding though the reeds
- med, fuzzy, large
- We're seeing the sleeve a lot differently here. The dark
green over-sleeve seems to wrap all the way around to the front.
It's hard to tell if they're attached or separate, but the darker
green seems to come up almost all the way around.
- Padding down river
- Kneeling down feeding Sam
- Greeting Galadriel - fellowship facing sideways
- Aragorn running, w/ hobbits, Legolas firing facing back-side -
- Aiming the new bow (one eye just over the top)
- med, exc rez, large
- Note the fuzzy look of the under sleeve of the jerkin. That is raw
suede, not lined
- See detailing on his belt (look under arm)
- Some side detailing on his quiver we don't see elsewhere
- Good detailing on his bow
- Aiming to the left. Ready to shot (new bow) - two sizes
LOTR Home | The Hobbit | News 'n' Exhibits | Characters | Quick Costumes | Making 'Em | Buy It | Resources | Community | Search Us | Contact Us
Up | Chalk Board Example | Strider's Chalkboard | Legolas Chalkboard
This page was last updated